You’ll find Bruce Tree listed with many other tree companies, in the Yellow Pages under “Tree Services”. However, that’s where the similarity ends. Our ever-present goal is to be the model for high quality work partnered with fair prices and excellent customer service, within a safe, congenial work environment. This original goal of one owner is now shared by a team of very committed individuals who possess the same goals at work and in life.
Our strength is in our team. They are energetic, well qualified, and passionate about the urban forest. As Bruce Tree’s President and Senior Arborist Ian Bruce says constantly, “They are a finely tuned machine.” The cumulative training and experience of Bruce Tree’s practicing arborists totals an impressive 90 years.
The Important Basic Information
- Arboriculture is our full-time year-round business. We are tree care specialists; this is not a part-time job.
- Our firm provides a complete range of services normally associated with the field of arboriculture and related to care and removal of trees, shrubs, hedges and vines.
- In addition to providing a full range of excellent arboriculture services, we have a separate consulting division which delivers technical expertise for landowners and the professions.
- Our small staff of ten arborists are well-trained and have extensive experience.
- We have seven ISA Certified Arborists on-staff and most have graduated as forest technicians (Sir Sanford Fleming College), arborists (Humber College) or from the Province of Ontario’s Arborist Apprenticeship Training Program.
- Work-place safety is our #1 priority.
- We have a comprehensive general liability (PL/PD) insurance policy, covering our work operations, vehicles and equipment.
- We are registered and in good standing with the Worker’s Safety Insurance Board (WSIB), which provides comprehensive compensation insurance coverage for our employees.
- We provide free no-obligation written quotes for tree work within our market area.
- We guarantee our work to be as described in the written quotation.
- We have policies with respect to safety, human resources, the environment and service satisfaction and we adhere to these policies. (See Mission Statement and Policies)
- We are a relatively small energetic company with a current estimated cumulative experience of 90 years.
- The tree care related methods, materials, equipment and standards we use meet or exceed currently accepted standards.